Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scribbledehobbledehoyden: The Magpie's Eye: Page 26

.


This is a good one.  I came up with a five-panel web cartoon about myself.  Alas, I have not the cartooning skills to draw it myself.  But I wrote down the words for the cartoon and pasted in images as place markers for the panels.

The title is:  Michael Swanwick's Adventurous Career in Fairyland


1.  Mr. S. explains the workings of a Gatling gun to the Queen of the Fairies
2.  The Seely Court finds Swanwick guilty of crimes against the imagination
3.  A sad scene as Mr. S. is executed by a combination of electrocution and the ringing of church bells
4.  Acting on a tip, the Bunko Squad opens Swanwick's tomb and finds only a half-eaten bag of chips and an old Ace Special 
5.  The old trickster is spotted in a bar in Perth Amboy, enjoying a Boodles martini, very dry, straight up, with a twist, in the company of a certain redhead

That would be a great cartoon.  Especially for those of us who are me.

*

No comments: