Monday, November 3, 2014

Dinosaur Channel TV!

.


Over on Kickstarter, my pals Robert Walters and Tess Kissinger of the Walters and Kissinger Studio are gathering backing for a Web channel of dinosaur-related programming.  This is, God knows, a worthy thing to do and something that's going to keep them stressed and sleepless for years to come.  But they are passionate about the need to educate both children and adults about the wonders of the deep past.

You can find the Dinosaur Channel TV Kickstarter campaign here.  Please consider donating.  Because the world needs more dinosaurs.


And as always . . .

I'm going on the road again.  For most of the next two weeks I'll be in Poland.  I'm a guest at Falkon this coming weekend, which I expect to be a (forgive me) fantastic experience.   After which, Marianne and I will stay over to explore a small fraction of that amazing country.

I'll do my best to keep you all posted.  With photos, I hope!  My son, Sean, gave me a quick seminar on how to work around the limitations of my iPad.

You can find Falkon's website here.


*

No comments: